QUESTION: What is the Holy Calling?
REFERENCE: We at Grace Bible Study only use the King James
1. What kind of calling is ours? II Timothy 1:9
2. The calling is according to purpose. Romans 8:28 "the called"
3. This calling has ordained callers. I Timothy 2:7, I1 Timothy 1:11 "appointed"
4. The callers are sent and must be received. John 13:20, Romans 10:15,
5. The callers must declare the testimony. I Corinthians 2:1
6. What is the testimony of God? Romans 4:25-Believe on Him that
raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead. II Timothy 2:7-8-Raised from
the dead. I Corinthians 15:l-4 Declare that which 1 also received, the
Gospel. Colossians 2: 13-Forgiven.
7. What can the Gospel of Christ do? Romans 1 :15-16-Power of God
8. Was Paul our (Gentile) apostle? Yes-Romans 11:13, I Timothy 2:7,
II Timothy 1:1l
9. Was a Dispensation given Paul for the Gospel? Yes I Corinthians 9: 16-17
10. Was this Dispensation to declare something? Yes-Romans 3:21-26
11. What was the inheritance of the calling? Romans 8:17-Heirs and Joint-
heirs, Ephesians 2: 17-19 Fellowcitizens, Ephesians 3:6-7
12. To whom was the knowledge of the truth revealed? Galatians 1 : 11 -15
13. Would God by His calling want all men to be saved and come to the
knowledge of the truth? I Timothy 2:4-6
14. Is the calling of God by preaching? I Corinthians 1 : 17-2 1, Romans 10: 13-1 5
15. Are the callers today supposed to be faithfid? I1 Timothy 2:2-commit to
faithfid men, I Timothy 4:13-some have departed
16. Where will the calling take the believers? Philippians 3:14-high calling of
God, I Thessalonians 4: 16-17-in the clouds to be with the Lord
17. With the above facts can we not understand that the Holy Calling of
God to the Gentiles through the Apostle Paul is Not Matthew 5:5 Earth and
Caught Up are not the same.
BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED.