Question: Does God tell us how to worship Him or must we do what we think is right?
Today : Tradition seems to be the guide line for worship in the religious system.
Reference: We at Grace Bible Study only use the King James Bible
I. God tells us in His Holy Word exactly how we must worship Him. John 4:24
II. God tells us how to receive Him. John 13:20
III. God tells us that He sent the Apostle Paul to us Gentiles. Acts 26: 13-18
NOTE: If we will receive what the Apostle Paul says to us, are we not then receiving the Lord Jesus Christ
who was sent of God Almighty?
IV. As we worship God through the Apostle Paul's writings, what do we learn?
A. God will not impute righteousness to us if we will
not believe Him.
1. Romans 4:21-25 Delivered and Raised
2. Colossians 2:12-13 The operation of God
3. Romans 3:21 Righteousness of God without the Law
4. Romans 3:22 Righteousness of God which is by THE FAITH OF CHRIST
NOTE: Not our faith, but "the Faith of Christ" (He went to the cross)
5 . Romans 5 :17 Righteousness is a Gift
6. Ephesians 2:8-9 Salvation is gift without our works
B. God does not accept disobedience
1. I1 Thessalonians 2:9-12 Received not
2. II Timothy 3:l-9 Resist the Truth
3. Colossians 3:6 Wrath (children of disobedience)
C. God warns of another spirit II Corinthians 11:3-4
D. God warns of separation II Corinthians 6:14
E. God warns of division of Believers I Corinthians 1:10
F. God tells us to mark Romans 16:17-18
G. God tells us to beware Colossians 2:8
V . We are told to study to know God ' s will and how to worship Him.
II Timothy 2:15
I Thessalonians 4:l0-11
VI. Worship God in Truth
1 . Titus 1 : 2 God cannot lie
2. I Timothy 2:4-6 God's will is for all to be saved
3. I1 Timothy 2:7 God will give understanding in all things
4. I1 Timothy 4:17 God will stand with us
5. I1 Timothy 4:7-8 God will give us a crown of righteousness if we love His appearing
WORSHIPPING GOD TODAY IS ACCEPTING HIS SON AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR
I CORINTHIANS 15:I-4
ACCEPTING HIS WORKMANSHIP AND WALKING IN HIS GOOD WORKS
BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED